Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Who's Tem? Get to know her here!

Hello, my name is Tem, and this is my blog. I have got another name, but people usually call me Tem. I come from Thailand. My parents are both from Thailand, my grandparents on my mother's side are both from Thailand, but my grandparents on my father's side are from China, and they migrated to Thailand. That makes me a little bit Chinese as well.


I learn music, because it was my brother who started it. He first learned the piano, and later on I was interested in it. Then, a few years later, he started the violin as well, and then same thing happened  to me. I used to learn swimming because my parents wanted me to be a good and proper swimmer. I like some sort of dances, such as Thai dances, I like to sing (but not alot), listen and play music, knit and sew, because my mom likes to do it so I got it from my mom. All of the things I mentioned just now, was counted as art(apart from swimming). So you can summarize that I really like art / crafts work.


I guess my favorite color is purple, because I don't really have one. My  favorite food....hmm...well, I like sausages and sticky rice, those are the main ones. I also like omelettes and pork, which depends on how it is cooked.


Some people say that I'm shy because normally I'm quiet outside house. Some people say that I'm slow because I used to like to work at my own pace (but I can't work at my own pace in middle school though.) Some of my relatives say that I'm half funny and crazy because one second I could be so hyper and then another I could be calm and quiet.


One of my academic goals is that I would try to get a good grade in most of my subjects. A social goal is that I would make a larger group of friends. Another fact about me is that I have an elder brother named Tong, who is now in grade 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment